🔥The price is limited!🔥 Grab yours as the limited promotion available!
The Simplest Way to Spruce Up Your Sofa
Improve your living space and give your home an upgrade with our family-friendly and easy-to-clean design.
Our Decorative Stretchable Elastic Sofa Covers Gives You:
- An awesome and brand-new looking sofa without buying a new one.
- You save the cost and time of having your couch re-upholstered somewhere (usually in the thousands!), and also not adding more waste to the landfill.
- Get several more years out of your sofa or until it actually breaks down before having to buy a new one.
Sofa slipcovers material & design: Polyester fabric. All-round without corners wrapped, not easy to wrinkle; elastic band and strap fastening closure at the bottom, double reinforcement, not easy to displace.
Fits most furniture: Our slipcovers are one-size-fits-most: 1-seater, 2-seater, 3-seater, 4-seater. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW & MEASURE BEFORE PURCHASING.
Stay in place: This sofa cover is applicable to any sofa in which there is a gap between the seats with a backrest and armrest. There are cloth strips which can be pushed down and under the sofa – as far as you can - to hold the cover in place.
Protect: This basic slipcover shields and protects your furniture from preventing it from getting ruined. It’s particularly great for homes with pets or anyone seeking an economical solution for furniture protection
Lightweight and easy care: Easy to set up and pick up; machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry Low, do not iron. Installation steps shown via pictures.
- High-quality fabric: Made of high-quality fabric including 90% Polyester Jacquard Fabric. The solid color is made of high-quality knitted fabric.
How to choose size :
The sofa images below are just an example, it can work also with the other sofa type.
Please make sure you choose the right size before ordering
How to put it on?
- 1 * Sofa Cover
- Please allow 1-2CM differences due to manual measurement.
- Real color may be slightly different from pictures due to the computer screen's resolution, brightness, contrast, etc. Thanks for your understanding.